June 18th, 2007
As usual, I’ve tucked myself at my grandma’s home. I’m nearly torn about thinking about my poor dog, Dao. He’s getting weak according to my sister. Although I’ve cried myself to sleep yesterday, I’d hang on to the thought that he’d be okay. He should be okay. His taller-than-mine body is packed with muscles and his large paws could easily trample me to the ground. I can’t think of the inevitable if he’d really die on me. I’ve always set my wishful thinking that I’d go home soon and see his tail wag in delight. I’m testing our distance and I’m testing our time.
Apart from my fictitious comfort at this time, I’ve done gobbling up two ripe mangoes and still feel restless. I’ve slept half of my day yesterday after the escapade I and Jeff had composed as we headed for the beach around 5 in the morning. Spread out an ample size of banig under our bodies, feasted over slices of JRJ fried chickens and doused our thirst over Mountain Dew and pineapple juice. It was naturally Sunday and obviously, you’d be expecting a crowded spot. But I think it wasn’t that crowded for we’ve forsaken our things for a while to go get a dip in the wide water. My skin was nearly singing but I was bested over Jeff’s grunts that I’d look funny if I’d continue to do so — baked skin is not for me. Okay, cut the crap, we made a trip to the movie house since Fantastic 4’s on the lot’s watch list. I don’t know what came into me, I was dead beat after the adventure.
I was suppose to go to school today to ask for my professor’s help for me to do an interview with the right personnel from the school’s Accounting Department. But I’d stayed at home and lingered with the music and television to play lazy. Crazed myself on thinking I’d make my Payroll System on them. Blast! I’ve forgotten how to do to any programming and I’m apparently biting over my finger nails on how I am going to nail this System Proposal thingie the second time. Somewhat, it had breached my lack of confidence to finish things. I surely do have heaps of unfinished things.
Five hours from now, Jeff would be at the doorstep and six hours from now, I’d be dawdling around the office’s Linksys products. I’ve got me a head full of ideas but they’re mixed up. I’d be at work again which simply means, I’d consider burrowing out a part of my brain to have it filled with new topics from our instructor. Upgrading your job description gives you the muscle spasms and huge yawns. I am not just sitting around, I’m learning but halfway through it, I drift to dreamland. Working my ass but I badly want to give myself some long trip off the island… and this is what makes everything crazy.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment