Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Truth about Adam and Eve

August 7th, 2007

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God…

"Lord, I have
a problem!"

"What’s the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I
know you’ve created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these
wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedic snake, but I’m just not
happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from
above.

"Lord, I am lonely. And I’m sick to death of
apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall
create a man for you."

"What’s a ‘man,’ Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He’ll
lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he’ll give you a hard time. But,
he’ll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things. He will
look silly aroused, but since you’ve being complaining, I’ll create him in such
a way that he will satisfy your… ah, physical needs. He’ll be witless
and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about.
He won’t be too smart, so he’ll also need your advise to think
properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically
raised eyebrow.

"What’s the catch, Lord?"

"Yeah, well….
you can have him on one condition."

"What’s that,
Lord?"

"As I said, he’ll be proud, arrogant, and
self-admiring…So you’ll have to let him believe that I made him first…So,
just remember… it’s our secret… Woman-to-woman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment