Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blonde and Green

June 29th, 2006

What do you have in mind? I’m in a deep daze. I’m through catching tears and ripping hatred off my chest. I’m on the road to becoming…whatever i wanted to be! I want to be unknown and unnoticeable. I want everything to be through. I want to be a black bead, tied around so that I’d disappear inside the mayhem of golden strings. I want to be undisturbed. The blinding silver light streams outside. The obvious serenity could be hovered around. I am distant. I want to float in the river with the dead leaves and stray insects or lay down the banks of the silent water, my head resting on the roots of an acacia tree. I don’t want to think of riches and wealth nor violence and fears. I want to clear my mind, be content for once. I trample on the soft bed of the prairie. I stomp my feet on the dead weed. I let the last sun sing my skin and the wind billows my hair. I smell the heavy rain, I felt the black mud. I see toads and nightcrawlers, groping their way on the ground. I seldom see butterflies outside. I could kneel. I could pause. I could not think for a while. I want to walk endlessly. I want to see visions of what I want to bring with me to my sleep. I want to feel the graffiti on the smooth walls. I’d peeled off the dead skin off my lips. It is only one in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment