August 29th, 2007
My little baby has gone. A flashback : His soft pink paws prodding the floors of our house without any disturbing sound. They became calloused and blackened after four years of still being the alert him. He’d finally decided to douse himself to an unending sleep yesterday and my heart broke. How I pity his state when I came over the clinic from time to time, seeing him weakened by the numerous antibiotics fed by the custodians. His tummy was afilled with nothing but those medicines. He refuses to eat, he refuses to be well. I guess it was his time. His furry coat was such a comfort as he was my bedmate, as well. I am truly going to miss him. He was nothing but a little angel for a loyal protector. Bless him.Ü
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment