June 18th, 2006
Well, I’m stuck with what I’m avidly fond of doing — DOING THINGS ALONE. Everybody’s ceLebrating the day, I couLd stiLL hear "badong" greeting his cLients HAPPY FATHER’s DAY. he was sitting behind me earLier at the office whiLe we were taking in caLLs. doing everything on aux9, i was practicaLLy bored. i’m totaLLy stooged and this fiasco i’m having with my father is getting too deafening. i greeted him anyway, out of my "daughter" instinct. it will work out soon but i’m drowning myseLf with isoLation right here at ate kai’s pLace as usuaL.
nothing! yesterday, I’m officiaLLy a year oLd at Link2. today, my batchmates trying to work on grouping us BATCH 5 again at loretos. i’m just waiting for the time my ceLLphone beeps for anne’s message. meanwhiLe, i’LL linger on the thought of having the sound of siLence in my area. resting and earLy at home at last! i’LL be waiting for jeff as weLL who’s back athis home as weLL, washing off the stink off his pants as he conciousLy tried to pry off his wet jeans (huh?). some saucy viand was spiLLed on his pants earLier at the office. hahaha! cLumsy! jowk!
updates..updates..where am i headed to after i’LL log-out of this site?? my eyes are totaLLy drooping but i’m stiLL up to exhausting my day throughout.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment