January 7th, 2007
Frolicking the bits of the colds that’s still clinging within me. tap.. tap.. tap..
Scouring the pages for possibilities, I’m sick of living in the odds of uncertainty. I need to make a visible result. Whatever that’s making me weak, it’s never new, I’ve always been a captive of my own hesitations. Tsk.. Tsk.. I’m still a seeker and I don’t know what I’m doing up to now.
Got nothing to do but bury myself under my warmed cheets from the overnight sleep. It’s raining outside anyway, I do have the reason to do it. But when I’m too dragged and lazy, what’s next? Am I just to bat my eyes and watch the gecko slowly crawl above the ceiling? At least, the gecko is finding it’s way out. What am I supposed to do next. Blast these thoughts of being steadied up by what I have right now. On second thought, something caught my attention. Ciao!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment