May 28th, 2008
I work in a place which comes with the crappy hole and the cheery hole.
I would brush my hand against my eyes.
I would sit in wonder and ponder on what a careful mistake everything has been.
My beloved berth is now hoarded with oversized bitches and political morons.
Thefts on ambition and vanity cynically floated everywhere.
Your crappy thought of your social standing doesn’t make you stand out.
Everyone digs their own holes for their own graves.
An individual comprises a group and the quality of each slowly diminishes.
A toast for hope and a blessing of deliverance are my sole gifts.
I’ve voluntarily cut off my tongue.
I’ve voluntarily freed my mind and my fingers.
People with long faces who complains about this and that are complete ignorants.
Get out! If you want to.
Nothing should hold you back if you know it is very unhealthy.
I’ve quit drinking because I know it’s unhealthy for me.
I speak with a dull mind.
A chord in me got struck and I hated it.
This display of mindless vengeance through my writing is a relief.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment