May 18th, 2007
Reeling would be the computer’s local timer. Later, you’d see it as blotted-red as it reaches 15 minutes. What will I get from sitting here and waiting for the AC to blast again above my head? It pains me to be wrapped in this red jacket — hooded and cold and exchanged with a rotten green results of exhaustion. I smile as I listen to the newly-hired, feet jingling with excitement whenever they hear a YES. Okay, I’ve already stacked 24… tap..tap.. So?? Anything worth about it? ^snickers^
————————————————————————
Just ended my five minute call. It is just the usual, our Team Captain’s drowsed himself outside our room. You’ll find him solemn and slumbering at the lobby when you’ll take your break…hmm.. This has never been an issue. We always take beautiful considerations to our superiors. I have to shut my mouth so as to avoid any clashes. I’m tired of these. I feel that my brave soul ceases to fight back. We’re living like zombies, succumbing to our hunger for blood and meat. We march forward like dead bodies, a control to be winded on our backs by only one person. When you were younger, which do you prefer playing with?? Something with the winder or something that is battery-operated? People could be dodos if they don’t know what I’m talking about. This is the reason why I envision too much of brightness and openess, of green and light, of prairies and sun. I want to be living like I have nothing to worry about. I am not seeking for perfection. This is really hard. Is there anything that allows us to be free? The holy is just a temporary escape from what’s outside. You feel consecrated and safe when you’re inside but all of us are living a lie. Now, there is no way that I am to wait for someone to elevate me for sanctuary. People question, people scrutinize, people wonder, people get tired and people shatter like pieces of a broken glass. Just leave me this way, perhaps I will have a longer path to stroll. You feel weak, it’s not a downfall, this is what keeps you digging your toes forward though your nails are tugged and your skin is rawed. Everything is alright.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment