August 7th, 2007
I am wasted. I did nothing but screamed at my day’s infidels. My head wishes to break into bloody pieces but I don’t want to feel the drastic pain if it’s going to. Hopelessly finding some ways to drain off my tiresome day. I am apart from being lonely. This is going to be the start of my life and I will never be wishing to go back. I’ve made anthems of hope and frustrations over my head but they’ve remain unpublished and unheard. Gladly uprooted the nagging pain off my chest and I’d have moments to flick it off out of my system, this time - ENTIRELY. But what is the essence of having to be a bitchy brat but your worldly choice to reach the truthful high is to sit and read this and be lonely FOREVER! I can be grateful but I refuse to be stomped over.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment