Saturday, March 6, 2010

Glory Box

July 25th, 2007

I am a bottle of confusion and stored mementos. I push people to talk and voluntarily take that prick off their hearts. I cry for most of them and I give nothing but an ear and pity. I learn from people. It is through their sounds of fear, loneliness, and discomforts that I’ve found my courage from. I am human enough to wince in pain if my hands got caught in a door jamb or even hear my stomach growl if I am hungry. I never created my facade to be invincible and unable to yield to real life’s pains. People needs to be comforted. A simple hug soothes the person’s being, making him fragile and wanted. Sometimes, sanctuary is not what they need. They hide and build secrets to avoid getting hurt and unwanted OR they don’t want anyone to get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment