Sunday, September 5, 2010

Noontime in Cebu is not amusing, drenched in sweat and my sleep got cut off. Just turned the AC on.

Number one itinerary for the day yesterday was scratched off. The owner of the pad was unavailable. We’ll have to try again today. But we went over last night to Veramont and had a talk with Erwin (the caretaker). The place is safe and tidy. I wished though that there’s a vacancy on their studio pads. What’s in store for us is a room. Neat. I’ll think about it and have next week to decide.

By the way, I found out that I lost my money when I checked the ATM. I was to take out less than a thousand from my bank account only to find out that I only have P74.65 left. Now I’m thinking where my money got lost. I’ve made three unsuccessful transactions at the ATMs near my office last week and believed my bank was offline. Hmm… I’m thinking of doing away with the series of unfortunate events starting today. I’m starting to see a huge “L” plastered on my forehead. What’s good to do next? Well, there’s the One Tree Hill Season 6 that’s been left pending or maybe I’d take Lily’s advice and watch Tom Hanks’ The Terminal. She’s packing all of our things while I’m sprawling across my bed.

I want to make lunch. We'll head out to buy food. I'm starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment