Friday, September 3, 2010

It sucks when you hope too much but what's good about having sucked is that you'd get the pieces of your mind back in place.

I really don’t have the stamina to eat after I get off from work but Lily insists on me doing it, simply because I wake up the next day at noontime or later. My late ass always gets me to work few minutes away from login time and at times when the day needs it, I get to eat my first meal of the day by 5 in the afternoon. And then I’d complain about the headache and stomach punches...
Earlier after shift, I ate nearly 2 cups of rice but donned a pack of bacon. Sugar and oil – great combo for hypertension. Binging could be helpful to me at this time. I did not pass the Team Lead exam. It sucks because I’ve taken the same test last year and I made it until the final interview, which I’ve blown off by the way. Recently, I’ve been composing speeches for my interviewers that should hit home base but it just dawned over me last night that I will not be facing the panel anyway. I’ve abruptly sent off my daily end of shift reports and hurried home; cried until I made up stories to laugh at. Whew! I stayed up all morning playing all stored games that my Dad has installed in this notebook. I was so engrossed with the game RAVENHEARST and clicking on “Hour glass”, “Fly”, “Bronzed face” and “Tower of Pisa” when I saw daylight peeping through my black curtains. Today, as I got off the bed, I have been prying pages from the net to get some motivational quotes, something to cheer me up and something to get this threatening migraine off my system. I’d have better chances SOON. I’d take this load off my mind and will get on my life’s next craze.

Things to do:

Later, I’d have to check the pad Mommy Mel has recommended me to stay in worth P3, 200 per month. I’ll check on it for I’ve been half settled with my decision for staying at Veramont Dormitory. Either way, I still need to plan on my “GWbilling” loan to cover for the 2 months deposit and a month advance.
Drop money off at Melissa’s BPI account. Need to get those Old Navy slippers here in Cebu. Are the malls banks open until 5PM?
Pig out with Lily at SM. I miss black forest cake and I'm up for it.

I’ve missed writing and my love for it. I guess I’d have to make do with what’s next in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment